Woman of the Month - December

so C was featured in September as woman of the month (here) so for Christmas its time for the other half of the dear september duo....L.

my favourite thing about Christmas is....the food! and all the happiness!
Christmas day I'll be wearing...something floaty to stay cool and allow room for all the food and drinks! ill also have a cossie on because its not christmas day unless a dip in the ocean is involved!

I’m currently listening to... mariah carey christmas...i know, i'm christmas obsessed! and when that starts to give me a headache its boy & bear.

with summer here (although its raining today!) the corner I’m looking forward to...riding my new bike 'rosie' although now that she is finally assembled i'm terrified! wish me luck!

my (our) mum always told me...to lock your car doors, she is obsessed...still every time!
piece of advice...do what makes you happy anything else is a waste of your time
At the bar I order...gin and tonic
If I was given $500 I would spend it on...this the season to be jolly so some christmas presents for kids that may not be getting much

my ideal holiday is...sunshine, swimming and sunsets!
2012 for me means...something exciting! stay tuned...dear september have been working very hard on a special project! x

Comments

Popular Posts