Women of the Month - April

"We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be. I don't think I will ever cut my face, because once I cut it, I'll never know where I've been." Picnik collage


thats right non other than our favourite lady lauren hutton we think she is still, as she always has been, crazy beautiful!


Born Mary Laurence Hutton in 1943 and know as ‘Mary Hall’ to her high school buddies She signed with Ford Modelling Agency and is best know as being a supermodel but has also feature in some movies At the age of 61 she posed nude for Big Magazine "I want them (women) not to be ashamed of who they are when they're in bed." She has appeared in the Vogue magazine 25 times. She very well know for her active charity work. An avid motorcyclist, in 2000 at the age of 56 she was in a serious motorcycle accident will doing a 160km ride with a group of motorbikers including Dennis Hopper. She had been give an full face helmet only minutes before the crash. She suffering leg & arm fractures, broken ribs, a punctured lung and an assortment of cuts and bruises. At 68yrs, she know has her own line of cosmetics call Good Stuff and a website laurenhutton.com images from weheartit

Comments

Popular Posts